CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

prayer request

please remember my family. My little ones have a really yucky cold/flu thats not letting up very much after 4 days Jordan and I have had it for two. My poor babies have such bad coughs but I'm thankful the fevers and throwing up are gone, and God allowed me to not get sick untill that worst part was through. Jordan to has been better than us but still sick and he has to work :( poor guy. I know it could be worse and I'm so thankful for Gods mercy but would ask for the prayers of my sweet brethren and i try to pray for all of you. p.s. i want pictures of that sweet new girl of melissas congrats and condolences on steve. love you all

7 comments:

Tiffany said...

I do pray you all get better before our company comes this weekend. You guys already missed Aunt Char =(. Lets all keep praying this will clear up!

Love yas!

Sis Stubby said...

You have my prayers.The flu or cold what ever it is .It is bad

Sister D said...

We will sure be keeping your sweet family in our prayers too. Sometimes it sprinkles and sometimes it pours but I'm so thankful we have our loving Father and the care of each other to get us through the storm. Love you

Sis. Leah said...

Hope you guys get to feeling better soon. You and your family are in my prayers.

Sis. Frankie said...

I certainly hope things are better then a couple of days ago. I have said a prayer for you and your family.

Sister Stacie said...

Your family will be in our prayers Love Stacie

Charlene said...

I need your email address please call me with it thanks love you